Terms and conditions of sale
Unless written agreement is made our sales or deliveries to the following conditions:
1. Identity of the entrepreneur
Alfons Verbovenstraat 17
3012 Wilsele - Belgium
BE0726 499 613
2. The prices listed on the site are target prices valid at the date of issue; these prices may be adjusted by us at any time, without prior notice.
3. Shipments are made at the customer's risk and cost, unless otherwise stated. Any objection or remark against our accounts or our goods must be submitted by registered letter no later than seven days after receipt in order to be admissible.
4. In the case of damaged shipments, the customer must write this down on the transport documents. Any complaints related to the delivery must be reported in writing within 48 hours of delivery.
5. Delivery times shall be decisive. Delays cannot cause partial or complete cancellation of the purchase or any compensation.
6. No return can take place without our written consent. Every return is done only free of our warehouse, at the expense of the transmitter, at customer risk. If the complaint is accepted, we are entitled to replace the defective goods, without the customer being entitled to compensation. See also our return policy
7. Repairs or replacements under warranty are done at a shop in Heverlee.
8. Sales via the webshop are done with advance payment. If no payment is made, the goods will not be shipped.
9. When sold on invoice: All our invoices are payable upon receipt of the goods. If no payment is made on the due date, the buyer will be defaulted by the mere expiry of the first month after invoice date. In this case, the sum due will be delayed by law and without prior notice and an interest of 1.50% per month or part of the month, from the expiry date. In addition, any sum that has remained unpaid 15 days from the transmission of a reminder letter will be increased by 15% by law with a minimum of EUR 25 as a flat-rate and irreducible fee.
10. All collection costs are borne by the buyer.
11. All goods remain our property until the full payment and settlement of all liabilities. In the absence of payment after the expiry date, the seller may break the commitment by law. The buyer is required to pay a flat-rate fee of 33% of the price in addition to all property damage and/or minus values.
12. For all disputes, only the court in Leuven has jurisdiction. Only Belgian law applies to our transactions.
13 Additional or different provisions Additional or different provisions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and shall be laid down in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data medium.